Jibun Techo Biz 2022 Matte Black Planner A5 Slim
The Jibun Techo Biz is similar to Jibun Techo DIARY, but with a more calm color scheme that match business settings. The various contents are useful for both business and personal planning.
This set has both a Biz calendar for 2022 and a PVC Matte cover
- Size A5 Slim = 217×138mm
- Lay-flat binding makes all parts of the page equally easy to write on.
- The planner uses faster-drying, lower-show-through 60gsm MIO paper.
- Calendar has 104 pages
- Cover made of matte PVC
- Calendar begins in mid-December 2021 and continues to the first week of January 2023.
- Vertical weekly schedule (24-hour timeline/Saturday and Sunday get the same size slot/to-dos/weather/moon phase/sunrise and sunset/meals eaten/how you felt about the day)
- Monthly calendar block (including rokuyo [lucky and unlucky days] and the 24 sekki [divisions of the solar year])
- Monthly project (2-month spread)
- 3-year calendar
- Age chart
- Yearly schedule
+ many more additional pages. Check more info on Kokuyos webpage here
Kokuyo presents a unique approach to planners with the Jibun Techo. Rather than being limited to a single calendar year, the Jibun Techo is designed to last your whole life. In Japanese, "jibun" (ジブン) means "myself" and "techo" (手帳) means planner. True to its name, this planner system is customizable to your lifestyle and needs.
This year, the Jibun Techo celebrates the 11 th anniversary of its release. Its innovative 3-in-1 system was first developed by advertising creator Hideaki Sakuma.