Jibun Techo A5 Slim First Kit Pink 2022
Jibun Techo first kit showcases full Jibun Techo system, included in this set are three booklets, DIARY, LIFE and NOTE. You can plan and document every detail of your life with this planner kit. Set also comes with a PVC cover.
This set has three booklets for 2022 and a PVC Matte cover.
DIARY is your dated planner
LIFE booklet is meant to last longer than through 2022 - ideally it covers your whole life.
NOTE is a gridded notebook
- Size A5 Slim = 217×136mm
- Lay-flat binding makes all parts of the page equally easy to write on.
- KOKUYO’s own specially-developed THIN paper is used. Despite being thin and lightweight, it is more resistant to show-through than conventional papers.
- Pages : DIARY 112 pages
LIFE 40 pages
IDEA 40 pages
- Cover made of matte PVC, pen holder included
- Vertical weekly schedule (24-hour timeline/Saturday and Sunday get the same size slot/to-dos/weather/moon phase/sunrise and sunset/meals eaten/how you felt about the day)
- Monthly calendar block (including rokuyo [lucky and unlucky days] and the 24 sekki [divisions of the solar year])
- Monthly project (2-month spread)
- 3-year calendar
- Age chart
- Yearly schedule
Check more info on First Kit lineup on Kokuyos webpage here
Kokuyo presents a unique approach to planners with the Jibun Techo. Rather than being limited to a single calendar year, the Jibun Techo is designed to last your whole life. In Japanese, "jibun" (ジブン) means "myself" and "techo" (手帳) means planner. True to its name, this planner system is customizable to your lifestyle and needs.
This year, the Jibun Techo celebrates the 11 th anniversary of its release. Its innovative 3-in-1 system was first developed by advertising creator Hideaki Sakuma.