Jibun Techo Diary 2022 Planner A5 Slim White
This listing has both a DIARY calendar for 2022 and a matte PVC cover
- Size A5 Slim = 210×130mm
- Lay-flat binding makes all parts of the page equally easy to write on.
- KOKUYO’s own specially-developed THIN paper is used. Despite being thin and lightweight, it is more resistant to show-through
- Calendar has 104 pages
- Vertical weekly schedule (24-hour timeline/Saturday and Sunday get the same size slot/to-dos/weather/moon phase/sunrise and sunset/meals eaten/how you felt about the day)
- Monthly calendar block (including rokuyo [lucky and unlucky days] and the 24 sekki [divisions of the solar year])
- Monthly project (2-month spread)
- 3-year calendar
- Age chart
- Yearly schedule
+ many more additional pages. Check more info on Kokuyos webpage here
Kokuyo presents a unique approach to planners with the Jibun Techo. Rather than being limited to a single calendar year, the Jibun Techo is designed to last your whole life. In Japanese, "jibun" (ジブン) means "myself" and "techo" (手帳) means planner. True to its name, this planner system is customizable to your lifestyle and needs.
This year, the Jibun Techo celebrates the 11 th anniversary of its release. Its innovative 3-in-1 system was first developed by advertising creator Hideaki Sakuma.