Jibun Techo Days mini B6 Slim Blue 2022 planner
The newest addition to the JIBUN TECHO, the DAYs planner is the only daily planner in the lineup. With a unique and versatile format, the DAYs offers an easy, fun way to plan and record your days.
- The DAYs planner comes as a set of two six-month diaries
This listing has both two six-month DAYS diaries for 2022 and a PVC cover
- Size B6 Slim = 190×120mm
- Lay-flat binding makes all parts of the page equally easy to write on.
- KOKUYO’s own specially-developed THIN paper is used. Despite being thin and lightweight, it is more resistant to show-through
- Calendar has 112 pages per one six-month diary
- New design lets you keep two separate logs side by side, such as your work and family schedules, or your to-do list and life log.
- 3-year calendar
- Yearly schedule
- My dream 2022
- This year’s events
- 100 wishes list
- Free list
- Monthly schedule
- Monthly project
- Daily page
- Looking back on 2022
Check more info on Kokuyos webpage here
Kokuyo presents a unique approach to planners with the Jibun Techo. Rather than being limited to a single calendar year, the Jibun Techo is designed to last your whole life. In Japanese, "jibun" (ジブン) means "myself" and "techo" (手帳) means planner. True to its name, this planner system is customizable to your lifestyle and needs.
This year, the Jibun Techo celebrates the 11 th anniversary of its release. Its innovative 3-in-1 system was first developed by advertising creator Hideaki Sakuma.